- 1 Citizens of Victoria Estates (COVE) Annual Membership Meeting: Tuesday, July 21, 7:00 – 8:00 pm, 961 Castle Falls Drive
- 2 Victoria Estates Neighborhood 4th of July Party, 12-4 pm
- 3 Victoria Estates Annual Directory
- 4 Victoria Estates Ice Cream Social: Sunday July 12 @ Liawen Court
- 5 Sanitation Service Change – Rolling Forward To One
Citizens of Victoria Estates (COVE) Annual Membership Meeting: Tuesday, July 21, 7:00 – 8:00 pm, 961 Castle Falls Drive
Please join us in recognizing our second year anniversary. The meeting will include a presentation of accomplishments, election of board members, review of budget, and next year plans. Look for more details in the coming weeks.
Victoria Estates Neighborhood 4th of July Party, 12-4 pm
Please join Pat and Scott Killingsworth in celebrating the Fourth of July with our Victoria Estates families and friends at our home on Saturday from 12:00 – 4:00 pm. We will provide soft drinks, hamburgers and hot dogs, and welcome side dishes and desserts to share. The pool is open!
1364 Rainier Falls Dr NE
404-323-3720 (Pat cell)
Victoria Estates Annual Directory
The Victoria Estates neighbor’s directory is being updated. This information will be used only for communication within the neighborhood.
Please look for the email request and respond with any additions and corrections, or confirmations of what is correct. Please respond by July 10.
Volunteers will survey any missing families with flyers and calls, with plans to have the new edition ready by Labor Day.
Directory team members:
Marian Gordin (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Carl Lange (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Roberta Lynn (email@example.com)
David Woolf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Victoria Estates Ice Cream Social: Sunday July 12 @ Liawen Court
The Victoria Estates Ice Cream Social is set for Sunday, July 12. This is a great way to meet and greet folks in the neighborhood. There is usually entertainment such as bubbles or face painting and a visit from our own “Emory Guard” Station 1 Fire Department equipment (always dependent on the station’s emergencies). More details will follow from VECA.
Sanitation Service Change – Rolling Forward To One
DeKalb County will begin one-day-a-week sanitation pickup in Victoria Estates on Monday, July 6. Key features of this new program are:
• Victoria Estates pickups for trash, recycling, and yard waste, will be each Monday.
• Standardized 65-gallon containers will be provided sometime in the future. Continue to use your existing containers until you receive the new ones.
• Consolidated collection. Solid waste, recyclable materials and yard trimmings will be collected on the same day.
• In the future there will be opportunities to purchase larger or smaller containers.
If you have a special need, please call 404-294-2900 to discuss options for sanitation pickup.